Now you can showcase your flags from your hitch receiver with a heavy-duty flagpole holder. Select from single or double flagpole hitch mounts. The hitch mount flagpole holder features an angled holder that keeps the flag(s) flying.
For vehicles with a rear tire carrier, such as Jeeps, 4Runners, Vans, etc. select the extended flagpole hitch mount option. The extended flagpole holder provides three different lengths to use in your standard hitch receiver.
- Made with heavy-duty 2"x2" square tubing, 1.5"x.120" round tubing, hex head bolt, and flange nut
- Fits standard 2" hitch receivers
- Holds flagpoles that are smaller or equal to 1.25"
- Raw steel (unfinished) flagpole hitch mount
- Angled holder keeps the flagpole away from the vehicle
- Made in the USA and with U.S. Steel
- Contains 1 bolt hole that is approximately 6.6" from the center of the bolt hole to the rear
- Length is approximately 8" for the receiver portion
- Total overall length including the holder(s) is 12"
- Contains 3 different bolt holes that will extend 12", 14" and 16" from the center of the bolt hole to the rear
- Length is approximately 17.5" for the receiver portion
- Total overall length including the holder(s) is 21"
- Should work with Jeep or SUV rear tire carriers with up to 37" tires depending on tire carrier and setup