How do I install my new flagpole?
My flagpole is stuck and won’t unlock. How do I fix it?
My product has broken, what do I need to do to get a replacement?
To submit a Warranty Claim you can use this link to find our warranty claims page:
Fill out the information and submit the claim. An agent will get back to you within 48 hrs letting you know exactly what to do to get a replacement.
My order has not arrived, how long does it take?
I want to return my order, how do I do that?
To submit an RMA (return merchandise authorization) request you will use the link listed below:
Fill out the information and click submit. An agent will get back to you within 48 hrs letting you know exactly what to do to get that back to us for a refund.
My package arrived damaged, what do I do?
What is the wind rating of your flagpoles?
These flagpoles can withstand up to 60 MPH winds if you are just flying one flag on it, if you plan on flying two it can withstand 40-50 MPH winds. Since this flagpole is telescoping, we highly recommend collapsing the pole or taking it down if the winds are higher than 60 MPH.
How long does the solar light stay lit?
The Solar Flag Pole Light stays lit for about 8 hours.What are the specifications on the flagpole?
- The 20ft is 8 lbs 2 oz and the dimensions are 4x4x60 inches
- The 25ft is 9 lbs 2 oz and the dimensions are 4x4x74 inches
- The 30ft is 12lbs 4 oz and the dimensions are 4x4x80 inches
- Telescoping 5' Sections
- 16 Gauge Rustproof Aluminum Flag Pole
- Comes with a 3'x 5' U.S Flag
- Comes with Gold ball finial & Clips
- Comes with Ground Sleeve - securely holds the pole in the ground
- Flag Pole Diameter: 2-1/3"
- Retractile Flag Pole Size: 5'
- Gold Ball Size: 3" Dia.